GRAB-AND-GO EMAIL TEMPLATES
Created by Jasmine Williams
A full suite of 40+ plug-and-play email and DM templates (and bonus resources!) designed to eliminate inbox overwhelm and get things moving in your business.GET THE TEMPLATES FOR JUST $39!
Are you tired of…
- Sending “just checking in” emails that never get read?
- Spending hours writing and re-writing emails, trying to get the tone and messaging right?
- Avoiding tough conversations because you have no idea how to respond?
Take control of your inbox with emails that get answered!
Streamline your business, drop the inbox anxiety, and slash your administrative time in half.
Gain access to my entire suite of ATTENTION grabbing subject lines and stand OUT response-worthy inbox copy.
These templates will help you…
- Spend less time googling the answers and writing emails from scratch. All you’ll need to do is grab your template, pop it in your message, customize it, and hit send.
- These emails are designed to convert and paired with the Automation 101 Guide, you’ll learn how to optimize the channels you already use to become more efficient and productive.
STRESS (A LOT) LESS
- No more worrying about what to say! With these templates, you’ll know exactly what to say to new leads and prospects and how to handle the stickiest of client situations.
Does this sound familiar to you?
“I spend more time playing inbox tag than actually working on and in my business.”
“I never know what to do if I reach out to a potential client and don't hear anything back… Do I follow up? What should I say?”
“I don’t want to be annoying by following up... but I also don’t want to get lost in their inbox and lose the lead.”
“I would love to get a handle on attracting new clients, but I feel like my onboarding process is wishy-washy and not professional.”
If you can relate, I want you to know that you’re not alone.
Here’s what no one is talking about when it comes to managing your inbox and running a business…
- Emails are super time-consuming: Hitting inbox zero is no easy feat. 66% of survey respondents agree that they found emails to be time-consuming. From replying, reaching out, follow-ups and DMs, the overwhelming demand to communicate with clients and leads can easily take up most of your day (and who has time for that?!)
- Inbox anxiety is real: When you’re self-employed, it can be really nerve-wracking to let a client go, take time off, or know what to do when you’re sick. And we’ve all been there – when you don’t have a simple solution, you procrastinate, which only leads to more anxiety.
- No replies = no results: You know you’ve got what it takes to grow your business, but it can be hard to keep the momentum going when you’re not booking calls or closing projects and your emails go unread.
Does all this inbox talk already sound stressful? The truth is, it doesn’t have to be!
My 100% customizable Grab-and-Go Email Templates will help you communicate with confidence, get responses and land the clients of your dreams.
These easy-to-use, straightforward plug-and-play templates have been created by an award-winning writer (that’s me!), so you can trust that you will sound super professional and confident (without ever having to use the phrase “To Whom It May Concern” again).GRAB THEM NOW
Hey there! I’m Jasmine.
I’m an award-winning writer, entrepreneur, speaker, and content marketing expert.
As the founder of content marketing consultancy, Jasmine Williams Media, I support a global roster of industry-leading companies and visionaries with done-for-you copywriting, content writing, and content strategy services.
When I’m not wordsmithing for my lovely clients, I love helping new and aspiring freelancers launch and grow their own businesses. Through my blog, newsletter, Facebook community, online course, and now my signature Grab-and-Go Email Templates!
WHAT YOU'RE GETTING...
The Grab-and-Go Email Templates ($97 value)
- 40+ plug-and-play email and DM templates that will save you time, money, and stress when handling your day-to-day client management. These are the exact templates I use every day in my business to drive results and streamline my workflow.
- Outreach: Referrals, Social Media Posts, Inquiries, 2-14 Day Follow-Ups, Lead Rejection
- Project Management: Appointment Confirmations, Meeting Reminders, Proposal Follow-Ups, Rejection Proposals, Project Kick-Off, Work Delivery, Project Wrap Up, Payment Reminders
- Tough Conversations: Rate Increase, Project Renewals, Project Cancellation
- Lead Generation: Cold Lead Follow-Ups (30-90 Days)
- Out Of Office: Sick Notice, Auto Responders, Vacation Notice
Automation 101 Guide ($47 value)
- With this PDF guide, you will know how to set up auto-responses for your CRM, email provider, and Instagram DMs. (No more manual responses or copying and pasting!)
Digital Declutter Checklist ($27 value)
- Take charge of your emails and social media DMs once and for all with this 10-point PDF checklist that will help you take back digital control. (Say good-bye to inbox anxiety!)
TOTAL VALUE: $171
YOUR PRICE: $39
👇🏾TAKE A PEEK INSIDE👇🏾
STILL WONDERING IF THIS IS FOR YOU?
THIS PRODUCT IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF YOU'RE ...
- A creative service-based business owner (e.g. freelance writer, website designer, virtual assistant, graphic designer, illustrator, etc.)
- A digital or service-based provider (e.g. legal professional, business strategist, bookkeeper, etc.)
- A B2B or B2C business owner
- A coach, consultant, or trainer
- A blogger, content creator or influencer
- You want to sound professional yet casual when communicating with clients
- You're in growth mode and looking for ways to make your business more efficient (without sacrificing quality service)
THIS PRODUCT DOESN'T INCLUDE...
- Email newsletter templates or prompts, launch sequence templates, or lead nurture sequence templates
- A pitch deck, media kit, portfolio guide, or webinar slide templates
- Formal communication (you won’t find “best regards” signs offs anywhere here)
- Templates for in-person service providers (e.g. hair stylists, make up artists, dog walkers, etc.)
Still on the fence? Try it out risk-free with my 48-hour money-back guarantee.
I want you to feel good about where your hard-earned money is going, so here’s the deal. If you download these templates and realize within the first 48 hours that they're not for you, then I will happily offer you a full refund. Just shoot me an email at [email protected]
(Just please don't be one of those people who uses all the templates, loves them to death, and still asks for a refund. You'll still get it, but that's just bad karma.)
ARE YOU IN?GAIN INSTANT ACCESS NOW
GET RESULTS LIKE THESE...
Saba, Writer, Filmmaker, and Photographer
“I’ve really loved using the canned email responders! It’s been so helpful to use while starting my freelancing business. I don’t have to overthink any emails and I can stay organized and on top of everything. I’ve saved so much time which I’ve been able to put back into my business.”
Angela, Software Trainer
“I love how personable and natural they are. Honestly the ‘difficult convos’ category helped immensely and helped overcome that keyboard paralysis thing. It’s saved me time and given me inspiration.”
Erica, Branding Consultant & Writer
“It’s made my email and admin work a lot easier! I especially love all the follow-ups. A few months ago, I used your template that included the parts about my schedule filling up and understanding if it’s not a priority right now with a lead who had ghosted me for over a month. They replied THE NEXT DAY and now I’m awaiting their final signature on the contract (fingers crossed!). It’s allowed me to focus my time and mental energy into other aspects of my business. It’s also inspired me to create my own templates for customized onboarding with my clients and for my interview process for stories.
It was the first investment I made in my business which was exciting but also scary! At first I was skeptical whether it’d be worth it to spend money on written emails (when I’m a writer myself!) but it’s been SO worth it and I would definitely recommend it. As exciting as it is to start a business, there can be a lot of admin that takes a lot of time. Having templates and systems like this really help set you up well so you can focus on the work that really gives you energy.”
Brittany, Social Media Content Creator
“The canned emails have been an absolute game changer! I have used these to save time responding to potential and existing clients so I can focus my time and energy actually doing what I love. If you send any emails you HAVE to get this.
What I loved most about these is that they were the perfect starting place for any email response. You can use them as is or you can tweak them to align with your brand voice.”
Courtney, Wedding Officiant
“The templates were so very helpful when starting my businesses. Emails totally stress me out and these helped me come across as professional, experienced, and confident. And saving my edited version of the templates has saved me SO MUCH TIME! Highly recommend them! They’ve made everything smoother and easier. They definitely helped me to secure clients as a newbie.”